Fletcher Early Learning Centre is committed to offering the highest quality of child care available. It is our aim to ensure that our centre is unlike any other. Our promise is to provide our families with the very best in pre-school and early learning.
Our centre has been assessed by Department of Education against other centres and the National Quality Framework as ‘exceeding’ national quality standards. That is a huge accolade and one which our team are extremely proud of. There are not many centres that can boast that achievement! We have also been voted as finalists for the best childcare centre in Hunter and Newcastle for the past two years! Our soon to be renamed; Fletcher Early Learning and Montessori, will be the only centre to recognise that not all early learning settings and philosophies are appropriate for all children. From the end of 2016 we will have two adjoining campuses to cater for the different needs of our families. We will have a Montessori setting to the north and also a traditional early learning setting in our southern campus.
Our STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) is an integral part of our offering and as such we have invested very heavily in a MicroEye station. We are one of only two early learning centres in the whole of Australia to own one! We join the likes of The Australian Museum and the National Maritime Museum in being able to offer this state of the art technology for our children.
Here is a snapshot of some of the things that make us different:
- We have been rated by Department of Education as EXCEEDING national quality standards!
- Finalists in 2015 and 2016 for best childcare centre in Hunter and Newcastle!
- The only early learning centre to have 2 campuses which offer a choice of two philosophies for your child
- A Montessori and a traditional early learning environment
- Working in partnership with Newcastle Universityas a member of Little Scientists Program
- One of only two centres in Australia to have a MicroEye station in their science program (the same microscope as the Australian Museum)
- No charge for public holidays!! (unheard of in our industry)!
- State of the Art centre – the very best of everything!4 separate adventure playgrounds for age appropriate play!
- Smart Board education (interactive whiteboards)!
- Jolly Phonics Literacy Program (giving your child a head start in reading and writing)!
- International language program for 3-5’s
- Cot room visual and audio monitors – for extra peace of mind
- Completely separate pre-school, baby and toddler areas
- High staff ratios for extra support for your children!
- Small class sizes!
- 2 fully staffed welcome desks to meet the needs of our VIP families from 6.30am to 6.30pm
Fill out a Waiting List Application Form today!!!!!